JK are partnering with a well-established Civil Engineering client who are looking to commence a large-scale commercial infrastructure project within the Civil Construction industry. This role will see you working on a project with an ongoing scope of work in the Ballarat region.
We are looking for hands-on, mechanically minded individuals, to work independently or alongside Electricians and Fitters conducting major infrastructure work within the Ballarat area.
There are a variety of roles available for both qualified and skilled, non-qualified individuals.
This role will see you:
- Working with hand tools, power tools and civil construction equipment
- Operating/Spotting powered mobile plant and vehicles such as a towing trailer, small trucks, vehicle mounted cranes, forklift, and elevated work platforms, etc
- Use of paper and technical reporting systems
Skills & Experience
- Operation of medium sized trucks, forklifts, cranes and or lifting equipment
- Working with mechanical or electrical systems
- Experience working with civil construction equipment preferred
- Confined Space
- Spotters (Electrical)
- Traffic Control
About JK Personnel
Recruiting exceptional job seekers to fill roles with the best and brightest organisations in regional Australia is what we’re passionate about, and it’s kept us going for more than 25 years. We pair our recruitment expertise with our high standards of working in a way that’s supportive of every individual. We believe in people, and the power of an individual to grow a successful business.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply now, or contact Ryan on 1300 544 959.