JK is partnering with one of the worlds’ largest IT service companies who are responsible for Telstra’s customer and complaint enquiries. With a commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction and efficiency, they are looking at growing their Australian-based customer service team.
This role will be based in Brisbane CBD, easily accessible to public transport. This position will commence on Monday 28th February 2022.
You will be provided with comprehensive training to see you succeed in these roles including a 1-week induction, extensive paid training and ongoing support and mentorship.
These roles are long-term opportunities offering the potential for work-from-home flexibility once established.
As the first point of contact, you will be responsible for triaging inbound calls and determining the appropriate department to transfer these calls to in order to provide customer resolution. These inbound calls would relate to a customer’s mobile phone connection or nbn connection.
You would be required to work full time hours between 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Requirements of this role
- Previous experience within customer service roles is desirable
- Experience with or demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of calls
- Sound IT skills including the ability to learn a number of applications
- Ability to problem solve and make informed decisions
- Ability to liaise between customers and stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Experience providing accurate and timely updates to customers
We would welcome applications from those with a broad range of experience including those looking for a career change.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply now, or contact Paige on 0419 222 267