Customer Service Consultant
JK’s Client is one of the world’s largest IT service companies whose vision is to help the businesses they partner with to deliver and drive technology led transformations.
Having been ranked number one for customer satisfaction in Europe’s largest survey of service provider performance, they out-perform their peers by focusing on ensuring customer satisfaction and case efficiencies.
JK’s Client have recently ensured their call centre function has returned to the Australian economy and are seeking experienced customer service consultants to join their expanding team.
Within this call centre role, you will be responsible for responding to a range of enquiries and troubleshooting needs for customers within the telecommunications sector. This will require strong interpersonal skills and the ability to assist with mobile phone connection and wireless connection problems.
To succeed in these roles, you will demonstrate a passion for helping people and a commitment to delivering high quality results. We are looking for individuals who are available to work 38 hours a week within 7am – 9pm Monday – Saturday and demonstrate reliability and consistency in their role.
Hourly casual rate of $29.59
Requirements of the Role:
- Previous experience within customer service roles is desirable
- Experience with or demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of calls
- Sound IT skills including the ability to learn several applications
- Ability to problem solve and make informed decisions
- Ability to liaise between customers and stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Experience providing accurate and timely updates to customers
We would welcome applications from those with a broad range of experience including those looking for a career change.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Arlee on 1300 544 959. All applications require an up-to-date resume.
All successful applicants will be required to show proof of covid vaccination.