JK is partnering with multiple manufacturing and production companies based in Geelong. These roles include working on production lines adhering to quality requirements.
Requirements of this role
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally exposure to manufacturing and production workplaces
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude to your work
- An ability to be flexible, learn on the job and work with the business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safe and responsible manner
- Take initiative and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude to your work
- Ability to use Hand and power tools
All applicants will need to be able to complete a full medical and drug screen as part of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply now, or contact Andrew on 0428 286 207.