Harcourts Ballarat are a thriving real estate agency that service the broader Ballarat area. Whether you’re looking to buy your next property, sell your home, or need professional support managing a property the Harcourts team are committed to providing a full range of expert real estate services. Harcourts Ballarat pride themselves on delivering premium services to every client through dedicated teamwork, exceptional expertise, and a strong collaborative approach.
The Property Manager role will see you complete a diverse range of duties to facilitate the ongoing growth and success of Harcourts Ballarat. Conducting the day-to-day tasks of managing a portfolio with a strong eye for detail and excellent time management skills. Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills will set you up for success in this role.
Partnering with clients to achieve their Property Management goals, you will be a process driven, highly communicative, and collaborative team player with at least 6 months experience in a property management role. In return, you will enjoy a competitive salary package, full administrative support, and working for a values-driven business with an excellent culture.
Requirements of this role;
- Experience in t least 6 months in a property management role (essential)
- Agents Representative Certificate IV (essential)
- Strong administrative skills and a process driven approach
- A genuine desire to grow within the role
- A positive and proactive approach to work with excellent time management skills
- A natural team player with a genuine desire to represent the Harcourts team values at every opportunity
If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Kate Kilbourne on email@example.com or 1300 544 959. All applications require a detailed cover letter and up to date resume.