JK’s Client based in Darra is looking for an experienced Storeperson to join their team.
You will be working for one of Australia’s largest commercial truck and trailer parts companies who distribute to all their branches across the country. Through experiencing an extended period of growth they are needing to expand their team. Working days are Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- Forklift operation (loading and unloading)
- Receiving and dispatching stock
- Picking and packing orders
- General warehouse duties and housekeeping
- Assist in cycle stocktakes
- Complete deliveries
Requirements of this role:
- Current Forklift licence (LF)
- Experience within a warehousing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Committed to safe working practices
- Ability to perform manual labour including some heavy lifting
You will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be successful in this role.
If you are interested please apply now, or call Paige on 0419 222 267. The shortlisting process will commence immediately.